The Perfect Stomach Easer

You know when you eat too much, or eat the wrong thing and your stomach gets all bloaty and talkative?  Me neither...lol.

So, I had too many onions today at lunch and needless to say I won't be eating dinner.  However, I already took care of feeling better.  These two amazing essential oil blends are genius.  Digize is blended to support digestion - and with the Vitality white label I can put a drop with some agave syrup and eat it! The Aromaease is good for a happy tummy and to help relax so I simply put a drop on my stomach and rubbed it in.  



An hour later - the bloat isn't near as bad, I've already belched like crazy, and I don't feel like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

I am really loving trying essential oils to help me with a health "thing."  When YOU are ready, connect with me!

Comments