My First Make & Take!

You guys!  I get to do my first Make & Take night!  Well, really it's Essential Oils 101 - sharing all the basics that I've learned so far with getting started with essential oils:

  • What they are and some history behind it
  • How they work: science, safety, and lifestyle
  • Difference between different methods of how oils are produced
And then I get to help people figure out how they want to use it for them - to enhance the smell of their environment all the way to therapeutic blends. Then ... how they want to use it:
  • Diffusing
  • Topically
  • Other
And the funnest part is getting to MAKE a take-away!  Either a roller blend, a lotion, or spray.  

To get ready, I've been studying and finding all kinds of fun recipes to blend together.  I'm picking three:
  • Happy
  • Sleepy
  • Tension relief

It's going to be fun!  Who's joining us? Click on the event link below to RSVP. And did I mention there'll be a fun drink too?

Make & Take Event at Strandz & Threadz in New Albany - Wednesday, November 7





Comments